Who are these monkeys?



We spent the day at the zoo with Lala. As always, it was so much fun! So far this year the favorite animal has been the peacocks. They roam around outside of a cage and make funny noises. Lala gave them each some money so they could ride the train, and feed the ducks and the gross fish. Fortunately, the lions were sleeping so they didn't squirt pee on us this time.
If I had my child to raise all over again,
I'd build self-esteem first, and the house later.
I'd finger-paint more, and point the finger less.
I would do less correcting and more connecting.
I'd take more hikes and fly more kites.
I'd stop playing serious, and seriously play.
I would run through more fields and gaze at more stars.
I'd do more hugging and less tugging.
I'd see the oak tree in the acorn more often.
I would be firm less often, and affirm much more.
I'd model less about the love of power,
And more about the power of love.